After running more than 30 powerful, inspiring programs in Australia, and with close to 700 alumni now spread all over the world, the Centre for Sustainability Leadership has made the difficult decision to close in November this year.
Read more about the story of what happened here.
Expression of Interest
We are looking for a values-aligned organisation to take on the program IP, the CSL brand and the network.
We are thrilled to have received 19 applications, submitted from a diverse range of organisations from large educational providers that deliver a range of programs, to sole traders and small companies that deliver highly focused leadership and consulting services, to smaller collectives doing facilitation work and charities that run on good will, donations and social business programs.
All applications have been assessed against the EOI criteria and a panel has arrived at a shortlist.
The EOI working group comprising of CSL Directors of the Board will meet with the shortlisted applicants in the coming weeks. The meetings will allow further investigation as to how each applicant can meet our criteria (value alignment, credibility, longevity, working with alumni etc), and provide an opportunity to test important things such as financial sustainability of the organisation. We want to make sure that whoever receives the IP is able to give the program and our network the best chance of succeeding.
The transition process below will run over a period in parallel to the completion of the 2018 programs and will aim to achieve milestones according to the following timeline:
- 20 July - 31 July: Shortlisted applicants will be invited to meet with panel and discuss their intentions. During this time, applicants can request access to review our budgets, accounts and other materials needed to assess the value of this proposition.
- 1 August - 15 August: Negotiations with successful applicants complete.
- 15 August - 31 August: Announcement of new delivery organisation, to commence after CSL’s organisational wind-up.
- 1 - 30 September: Contracts signed to complete the novation process — complete transfer of all agreed rights, liabilities and obligations to the recipient, to take effect in the period between November 2018.
- 1 October - 1 December: All administrative, legal and practical matters complete to effect the transfer.