Stage 1 – Application
Step 1 – Read and agree to the commitment required for the 2013 Fellowship Program.
The Centre for Sustainability Leadership Fellowship Program requires a significant time commitment from participants and this should be fully considered when applying.
Participants are required to:
- Attend a minimum of 90% of workshops and preferably all. There are 26 workshops, held from 6 to 9pm each Tuesday in Melbourne and Wednesday in Sydney
- Attend three residential retreats:
- Participate in mentor and coaching meetings (one hour a month for the duration of the course)
- Prepare for the workshops and complete weekly assignments (approximately 2 hours a week)
- Contribute to a group or individual project (approximately three hours a week minimum)
- Attend the graduation evening.
- Join and contribute to the CSL Alumni Program.
The Fellowship Program requires a large time and energy commitment from participants who are continually challenged, exposed to innovative skills and concepts of leadership. Your contribution as a member of the group is integral to the experience and outcomes from the program.
Participants are also required to abide by a set of ground rules developed by and agreed on by the group at the beginning, and in general to be respectful, honest and open in their behaviour and communication.
In applying for the Fellowship Program you agree to make this commitment.
Step 1 - Read the FAQs
Step 2 - Complete the application form in full and submit no later than midnight 24th February 2013. Only applications submitted via this form will be accepted. Please do not send your resume separately, but attach it to this form. Please do not send additional attachments. Only once the application fee has been paid will applications be processed.
Step 3 - Pay the application fee. After you have completed Step 3 you will be directed to our payment page (securely administered through PayPal). Only after your payment is processed will your application be considered by CSL. Application Fee: $35
Step 4 - We'll be in contact by email to let you know if you have been successful in getting through to the interview stage. Interviews will be held in the Melbourne CBD and in the Sydney CBD. After the interviews are completed, successful candidates will be notified.