What we do
At the Centre for Sustainability Leadership, we understand that to build a better future we need everyone to get smarter at what they do – people, companies and communities. Since 2005, our award winning Fellowship Program has been arming people with passion, potential and commitment with the training, skills and networks they need to create the future they envisage. We’re proud to have contributed to hundreds of sustainability leadership success stories already.
We can all do things better
We’ve been empowering the next generation of leaders with the training, skills and networks they need to envision and create a better future.
We’re aiming to create 20,000 leaders by 2020
To do this, we're working with corporate, government and community partners to build the capacity of their people, their organisations, and their communities.
To build a prosperous society and economy, within our environmental limits
How we do it
CSL has a range of programs to develop the skills, knowledge and networks of emerging leaders, whether an individual wanting to grow their influence and networks, a corporate looking to engage and fast track its emerging leaders, or a community aiming to connect and develop leaders in its region.
Our annual review has some great leadership examples and case studies.
From flexible, low cost programs built around our online platform Leadership Rewired, to the transformative in-depth Fellowship Program, with access to leading speakers and mentors, and using experienced facilitators and trainers, our aim is to ensure real world outcomes and success.
All CSL programs are based on an award winning curriculum and approach, covering topics including:
- Using economics and sustainability to create growth
- Principles and practice of leadership, behaviour and social change
- Understanding your personal leadership style
- Managing personal sustainability
- Problem mapping and solving
- Project ideation, design and evaluation
- Improving communication and presentation skills
- Design and systems thinking
Individual Leadership Programs
For committed, passionate individuals, CSL offers a range of online and face to face programs.
Fellowship Program – 7 month comprehensive program
Leadership in Action – 2 day introductory course
Masterclasses – 3 hour intensives
Leadership Rewired - online course and community
Corporate & Government Leadership Programs
Working with emerging leaders or star performers, green teams or project teams, small or large groups, CSL can help organisations deliver:
- Greater productivity and innovation from empowered and engaged employees
- Competitive advantage in the talent wars through improved recruitment and retention
- Increased organizational resilience and ability to adapt to the challenges and opportunities of the 21st century
Find out more here CSL for corporates
Community Leadership Programs
Working in collaboration with community and regional partners, CSL has programs and platforms to build the capacity of emerging community leaders and connect them into a switched on nation wide network of sustainability leaders, so they can better make their communities more sustainable and prosperous.
CSL's community programs support change and innovation, enabling:
- Emerging leaders to build visions for making their community more sustainable and then turn that into reality.
- Increased community resilience and ability to adapt to the challenges and opportunities of the 21st century
- Networks and knowledge sharing with current and emerging sustainability leaders
Find out more here CSL for communities
For further information on any of our programs, or to find out about how we can help you or your organisation build your skills, knowledge and networks, please contact us at info[at]csl.org.au.